Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shanghai Daily

Hello!
This is Storey again. We are having our winter break and it has been so much fun. My favorite was the Pandas. The baby Pandas were the best of all. We don't have any pictures of them because we were not aloud to. When we went to go see the baby Pandas I could not get away from them. It was very funny because one of the baby Pandas was trying to get out of its pin. He or she clearly didn't like to be in he or she's pin or he or she wanted to play. And there was another one that definity wanted to play. Because it was getting on top of the other baby Pandas saying "Hay you guys it's time to play. Lets go!" And that woke up the other baby Pandas. We have one more week of vacation then go back to school, but then we come home to have more vacation. On that vacation we are going to Harbean and Hong Kong. Well I have to go get dressed. Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Storey,
Love you two blogs. Keep it up. Also I bet by the time you come home you will be making dumplings better than Mai. I miss you all.
Love Grammy

Anonymous said...

Hey Storey do you and Paige have a modified year round school year?--that's what we have in Arizona where im from
Ari

Unknown said...

Hi, Storey!

I miss you so much. I wish you were back at school, but I know you're having a great time in China.
How's it going? Everything's fine here. 4th grade is fun with Mrs. Maurer. Laney came back from France. She's here for 6 months.
What did you get for Christmas? I got an IPod Shuffle!
Love,
Christina Redington