Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shanghai Daily

Hello Storey here!
Today is the last week of our winter vacation.And next week is school. At 10:00 we were going to go look at the swimming pool near our house. My mom and my sister are going to try and race me there. I don't really know what we are going to do the rest of the day. This week we are leaving to go to Harbean but I'm not sure about Hong Kong. In Harbean we are going to be seeing the ice castles. I hear that it's about -3 degrees there and there's going to be snow! So we are getting heavy winter coats and snow gloves. In Hong Kong I think we are going to be staying at a hotel called the Four Seasons. It's going to be a lot of fun in both places. It's 9:22 and I woke up at 6:30 and went back to sleep then woke up again at 7:15. Paige is the only one sleeping in the house. Shu IE is here and busy working. I had pizza for breakfast (Not the kind of breakfast food, but I like it.) Paige usally wakes up at 10:00 still very tierd. Now it's 9:33 don't have any thing else to to write but bye. And happy new year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Storey and Paige,
We miss you all SO much and loved traveling with you. Thanks for teaching Tim and Tanner to be such great bargainers! We can't wait to hear about your ongoing adventures in Harbin and Hong Kong. You will have COLD weather and then a chance to warm up in Hong Kong!
Love ya,
Laurel

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Sounds fun, but like it will be freezing in Harbin. Miss you already.
Tanner
Mom beat me to this one. :)