Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Move

I will miss all of my friends, but that is something everyone will have to get over at some point. The reassuring thought is that I will see them in a year. I want to thank all of my friends for being my friends and hope that they will still want to be my friends when I come back. The twins that go to my school teach me a very important thing on friendship or sisterly love. The friends that I have known have all taught me a lesson on friendship so thank you all.


~Paige

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

paige thank you so much on how you learned something from me and my sister.

i hope you have sisterly love with your sister

Anonymous said...

page it is me emma i hope you have a good time with your amily and learned sisterly love by me and clara

Paige said...

thank you emma

Kate said...

dear Paige...

it is me...Kate...mom of the loving sisterlies...and your friend...i will miss you too!

I have learned so much about kindness and unconditional love from you...you and Storey are going to have the best time seeing Shanghai thorugh eachother's eyes. I have four sisters and they are my BEST friends in the world. We moved around ALOT when I was growing up, but no matter where I went my sisters were there. It never felt like we were in a "strange" place because I was always surrounded by my family's love..

I am so happy that you are writing this blog...I will visit it so that I can hear your heart...all the way from Shanghai!!!

and, PS...I have learned alot about love from the loving sisterlies too!!!

love you, Kate

Paige said...

thank you so much kate. that is unsayably kind and helpful. the twins are very kind to eachother at school and i have learned a lot from them and all of my other friends.