Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shanghai Daily

Storey here! I am on my weekend. We get 3 days off instead of 2. Paige is asleep. It's 8:50 in the morning. I started swimming last Tuesday. The pool is really long. I have to wear a swim cap. We do front crawl, back crawl, and breast stroke. We also dive for rings. This morning we are working on our chandelier because it exploded. There was glass in it when we looked in it. Paige is now awake. If you didn't know I am 9 years old. I'm turning 10 on October 16th. BYE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Storey!!

Sounds quite exciting with the chandelier and all.

We miss you guys a lot!!
Tell paige I sent her an e-mail

Tanner

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner
Did you leave me a email? Or just Paige. Can't wait to see you guys in December.
Storey

Tyler said...

Hi Storey

I just wanted to drop you a comment and let you know i've been enjoying your Shanghai Daily blog, as well as all the other entries. As a swim coach i'm thinking the pool you swam in is Olympic size 50 meters? I have some swimmers who compete in what is called Long Course (50 Meter) competitions. Your dad has met a few of the swimmers, and will be meeting several more when he comes to speak at Copperfield's next month. The teams (Oak Park Otters) favorite book is Kingdom Keepers.We will make sure to give your dad one of our team swim caps to take back to you.
Also, I know Paige is a big fan of Hope Solo,and I found this interview with her on Youtube about her father. As a fan of soccer I never knew this about her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmrsNXMkiOc
Have a great week and keep up the fantastic reporting.
Tyler

Anonymous said...

Hay Tyler
Thanks for leaving a comment my dad says that your very nice to be having your swimming team reading The Kingdom Keepers. Do they like the book? Good luck with your swim team.
Storey